Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hands Across The Water




Rasheed Ali & Rain People are reaching out to other members of Our Tribe.

I am very excited by all of the web activity we've experienced recently.

Since
Digital Rain Factory is a small indie record label, we really appreciate
every single download or internet hit that we get!
Not having the big dollar resources of a major record label means
we depend totally on word-of-mouth from every listener.

I'm new to having a blog but I have kept a journal for some time on my website:
http://www.rainpeople.com/voices.html

I don't want to be repetitive but I have been encouraged by fans of my music to feel free to express myself without being self-conscious. It's actually fun! I even got a myspace account where I could post some video.

We plan on doing some PODCasting and posting radio interviews as well.
Ultimately, I'm just trying to reach out with hands across the waters of the internet.

Rasheed Ali & Rain People Song Downloads are available on many internet music sites worldwide:

Apple iTunes
Napster
Emusic

Sony Connect

MSN Music
MusicNow
Verizon Wireless
Rhapsody
Destra
WrapFactory
Arvato
Daiki (Music Online Corp)
GroupieTunes
Mouzika
Choice Records
MP3tunes
Chondo
YooPeDoo
PayPlay
BuyMusic
AudioLunchbox
USEN Corporation
MusicNet
Bitmunk
DigitalKiosk
Interia
MOD Systems
GreatIndieMusic
Liquid Digital Media
MP3-Extension
Weed
MusicIsHere
PeerImpact
Inprodicon

No comments:

Post a Comment