Monday, October 25, 2010

"One Tribe, Many Voices" Podcast Episode 91

Female Voices: 7th Show in the Series.                                        
Theresa Perez


Intro: My People / Theresa Perez / Small World
M.I.A.
Set one:

1. Black Hand Side / Queen Latifah / Black Reign
2. Mango Pickle Down River / M.I.A. / Kala
3. Weekend Love / Queen Latifah / Black Reign
Koralee and Rasheed

Set two:

1. Time (35 bag remix) / O’spada / Hot Biscuits Blog
2. I Can’t Understand / Queen Latifah / Black Reign
3. Exmas / Koralee / Koralee EP
    Mayra Andrade

    Set three:

    1. Grains de Beaute / Ceu / Vagarosa
    2. Just Another Day / Queen Latifah / Black Reign
    3. Lapidu Na Bo / Mayra Andrade / Navega
    4. The D.J.’s Interlude / Queen Latifah / Black Reign

    Set four:





    1. Rainforest Kissing / Theresa Perez / Small World
    2. Kounandi / Rokia Traore / Tchamantche
    3. Fall at My Feet / Koralee / Koralee EP















    No comments:

    Post a Comment